“Snowbizz gave us some great memories of our holidays in PSV, the wonderful team who looked after her and encouraged her skiing at 3 years old. She has represented Team GB for last 8 years and now at 18 years old is GB U21 alpine ski racer. Thanks to Snowbizz she loves her sport.”
Julia Anderson – August 2016
Nothing gives us more pleasure than the amazing compliments our ski school receives. After 30 years we have some incredible stories to share, not least Paralympian Jade Etherington who started her ski career with us. But it’s not all about champions. It’s about ensuring every single child is encouraged to be the best of their ability. How do we achieve this?
- Firstly and more importantly, we offer an incredibly personal service. Where else but with Snowbizz would you find the director on hand EVERY morning checking your children are happy?
- We want to know as much about your child before you holiday. If they’ve had a previous bad experience – Michel needs to so he can fix whatever it is holding them back.
- This is our own exclusive ski school and with a 98% excellent response on questionnaires, proof that our Snowbizz instructors are amazing.
- All our instructors carry radios so are in touch with Michel throughout the lesson. This is particularly reassuring for first-time skiers.
- Our class sizes are small and very flexible.
- We are great for budding racers who want to be fast-tracked.
- Many of our children ski with us on a regular basis, so know us well, making the classes very relaxed and friendly.
- We not only have end of week awards but the Gold medal goes to the Best Ski Buddy – an award which is voted for by the children themselves.
- We have an outstanding success rate with our youngest skiers the Totons, aged 3-4, who learn to ski in our snow garden just outside the creche. The Totons have one of our qualified nannies assisting their instructor and cheering them on throughout their lesson – yet another reason we are confident they will LOVE learning to ski with us.
- Finally the icing on the cake are the Snowbizz Pink Ladies who provide fun activities before and after ski lessons and run our famous evening Kiddie Club.
As one well-known instructor in our industry recently said: ‘With children under 11 why would you travel with anyone else?’
We think the film crew from Studio 8 have perfectly captured, through the eyes of a child, what a family ski holiday with Snowbizz is all about. Please do take a look below.